Saturday 15 January 2022

Bronze Age


I've become a little obsessed with Bronze Age fantasy.
Not Glorantha exactly, neither Greek myth, but something based on what I have lying around.

Warhammer Ungor mostly, with a Chaos Warband made a couple of mixed 80's warhammer figs: A sorceror, Thugs, Savage Orcs, Barbarians, Chaos Dwarves and a Blood Bowl cheerleader turned Ungor lady.

I'll add Sea Peoples and north European bronze age from Foundry miniatures in the end. 

The Ungor I loved since they were released. I size and style they were much like 1980's Citadel miniatures.
The hoplite shields are old Marauder Miniatures plastic shields. saved them for thirty years and only painted them yesterday.
I decided for old bronze and avoid to try and paint colours on these.
with my new old bronze recipe and a slight higlight of actual bronze metallic paint I'm really happy with the result.


I see these figures Foundry figs as potential Chaos worshippers, Bronze Age chaos thugs and raiders. I particularly like the horned helmets of the Sherden, as if they dressed up as Ungor or lesser demons.


 

 



1 comment:

jaimillemacafee said...

Bet on Cricket - JeMhub
Bet on cricket in India · Bet on cricket 부천 출장마사지 in Kenya. · Get 목포 출장마사지 a deposit bonus of $200, up to 20% 광양 출장마사지 · 상주 출장샵 Bet 논산 출장안마 on Cricket in Uganda · Enjoy online betting in Kenya.