Sunday 29 March 2020

Wights and Wraiths

I rebased these Undead for Oathmark on 25mm square bases (Renedra bases that come in the plastic goblin and elf box sets).
Figures are Grenadier Miniatures (Mirliton), by both Nick Lund and Bob Naismith, and painted as the Deadmen of Dunharrow.

Two Frostgrave wraiths painted as Ringwraiths. The winter costume implies they come from Angmar certainly.  


These orcs are 20mm. figures originally by Rebel Minis. I bought them years ago when the dollar was low and intercontinental postage from the US was still affordable.
I really like the old MERP vibe, straight from the Angus McBride paintings.

2 comments:

Skully said...

Great work on the orcs!

Suber said...

Lovely work! I love the Wraiths, but oh, I do have a soft spot for those Angus McBride Orcs. Gorgeous!